Do you want to know how to get Aadhar Card Franchise? Follow these steps to learn how to start an Aadhar Card Enrolment centre across the country.
The unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) appoints registrars, which are responsible for collection of demographic and biometric data of residents according to the requirements of the Unique Identification Authority of India.
Enrolment agencies have to empaneled with UIDAI to be selected by the registrars. These agencies provide supervisors and operators to those who do perform the actual enrolment, or franchisees.
There is a wide network of enrolment centres across the country.
READ MORE: What is Universal Adult Franchise
How to Get Aadhar Card Franchise
If you are in search of how to start Aadhaar card franchise, there are certain steps you need to take:
- First and foremost, you must pass an online examination of UIDAI certification of a supervisor or an operator to get the Aadhaar card franchise.
- Once you come out in flying colors, you will be authorised to do the verification of Aadhaar enrolment and Aadhaar biometrics.
- To get a government recognized centre, you will require CSC registration.
- A CSC is a Common Service Centre which has service delivery points that are enabled with Information and Communication Technology. It helps deliver efficient and essential public utilities to the end consumer.
- To register for CSC, you will need to fill the eligibility form that is available on the official website.
- In order to fill the form, visit the official CSC website and click on ‘Interested to become a CSC’. It will be on the left hand side of the page.
- Now click on CSC registration and input your Aadhaar card number.
- You will be asked to pick an authentication option that is given there and click on Proceed.
- Now tap on OTP and you will have it generated.
- Through this procedure, you will be able to get an Aadhaar franchise.
Here are some of the common questions you might have as regards the Aadhaar Card. We’ve done our best to answer them as detailed as possible.
Here are some common questions about Aadhaar Card answered for you.
If I get an Aadhaar card franchise, how much will I be able to earn?
As soon as you have gotten your Aadhaar card franchise started and you generate Aadhaar cards successfully, you can earn Rs 35 per Aadhaar card.
READ MORE: How to Get Reliance JIO Franchise
What kind of investment will I need to get a franchise for Aadhar card?
The investment you make is the equipment and technology that you will use to generate Aadhaar.
You will need a webcam, a lamp, iris scanner, laptop, internet connection, and a standby printer.
Additionally, you will also be asked to have a specific space to carry out the activity. This could be your own or you could rent it.
Is it possible for an individual to have more than one Aadhaar card?
No, it’s not possible for you or anyone else to hold more than one Aadhaar card. An Aadhaar card will be generated based on your biometric information and you cannot have more two cards based on your fingerprints or iris scanner.
General rule of thumb is one Aadhaar card per person.
How many days will it take to generate my Aadhaar card?
It takes a period of about 90 days to get your card delivered to you at your registered address via post.
You can count 90 days from the date of your application. But, you can download e-Aadhaar and use it as an identity proof until you get a physical copy of your Aadhaar.
Some agencies do not accept e-Aadhaar. What do I do in that case?
An e-Aadhar is as valid as a physical Aadhar card copy. Agencies need to accept it in the same way as they accept your physical Aadhar.
You can make a complaint and take it to higher authorities if an agency refuses to accept your e-Aadhaar.
Are minors eligible for an Aadhaar?
Yes, minors are eligible for an Aadhar card. Surprisingly, even newborn babies are eligible too.
It is a unique identification number that is provided by the Indian government, and every citizen is expected to have it, no matter their age.